As the title says - last one. I couldn't help but share the wonderful, wonderful quote from 'Coldblood', spokesperson for the Anonymous collective, who described his organisation today as "a Chaotic Good."
A delightful reminder that even the most ingenious of hackers are still colossal nerds, down to their very bones. I look forward to the inevitable discussions about Mastercard's Challenge Rating, Amazon's THAC0, and whether or not Joe Liebermann is overpowered in 4th Edition.
Poem as my mother's burial approaches
-
*[ash natural as sunsets]*
Ash natural as sunsets
As this brook here,
Nothing to fear, some say,
The silence is the main aspect,
And strange for...
2 weeks ago
Glenn Beck (who, by the way, sounds more and more like Wallace Shawn every time I hear him) mentioned the 'Chaotic Good' thing on his show and spent much time obsessing over it. 'How can *Chaos* ever be *good*?'
ReplyDeleteDude, did you never play Dungeons & Dragons as a child? Inconceivable!